On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Amir E. Aharoni wrote:
> There may be more - I'm still looking for these.

If you find any, please propose them on the Parsoid’s normalization talk page
[0].
I’ve added the ones you’ve mentioned so far.

We’ve documented [1] what’s currently been implemented.

A few months back, Subbu solicited feedback [2] on what style norms should
be enforced. We’ve since added a `scrubWikitext` parameter to Parsoid’s API
that clients (like VE) can benefit from.

Cleaning up our past transgressions is great. Helping to prevent their continued
existence is even better.

I was reading the discussion on gradually enabling VE for new accounts [3] and
Kww writes there,

"Further, we still have issues with stray nowiki tags being scattered across
articles.
Until those are addressed, the notion that VE doesn't cause extra work for
experienced editors is simply a sign that the metrics used to analyze effort
were
wrong. Jdforrester, can you explain how a study that was intended to measure
whether VE caused extra work failed to note that even with the current limited
use,
it corrupts articles at this kind of volume [4]? Why would we want to encourage
such a thing?”

Makes me sad.

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Parsoid/Normalizations
[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Parsoid/Normalizations