Thanks Arlo. I added a few.

But I'm not sure that it answers my original question: Will this be done
every time a page happens to edited in VE and saved or will it be done
globally on all pages in all wikis as some kind of a maintenance job?

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬