Jonathan, in theory, if you never use query continuation, you don't need to
do anything with your code - you just need to tell the community that the
bot is ok to use the new continuation system. This way noone will block the
bot just in case.  It is much better than to use "rawcontinue", because
that flag will keep telling us someone needs the old system.