> Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:20:33 -0400
> From: bjor...@wikimedia.org
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:02 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Did the change go live?
>

> Yes!
>

> > Did the wikis fall over?
> >

> If they did, no one told me about it or complained about it in any of the
> places I looked. Not that I personally looked in extremely many places, but
> I'd have expected it to make it to this mailing list or Phabricator if
> something important broke.

You can't expect the average user to go to Phabricator or post on this mailing
list. If you are lucky, they complain on the respective talk pages like [1] or
some other place.

I think, there is be quite a substantial amount of programs around which still
use the old interface and are broken now. Waiting for someone to notice and
fix...

Marco

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki_talk%3AGadget-Cat-a-lot.js&type=revision&diff=165244124&oldid=165227754#Not_working_2