We currently have editable pages on Wikimedia sites with important legal
strings, and AFAIK no one has caused a noteworthy incident by editing or
vandalizing them. (Cc'ing Maggie to ask for verification.) However, the
term "attack vector" gets my attention. Is there a way to keep the pages in
wiki format while hardening OAuth against attempted attacks and simple
mistakes?

By the way, I would support development of more sophisticated access
controls for wiki pages in general.

Pine