On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:44 AM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would keeping sensitive pages in wikitext format under "full protection"
> (meaning that only local administrators can edit) be sufficient?

This is asking for trouble. Even if all our admins acted sensibly all the
time - and if you've been around here long enough, you know that's not true
- there is still the very real possibility of admin accounts being
compromised. I have personally fixed XSS flaws in widely used user scripts,
and a determined attacker would be highly likely to find others. This is
best kept out of the control of admins so that if an admin account is
compromised it will not affect other accounts.