Oooh!  Great idea.  Thanks to:

* DarTar: for being an awesome manager.  My meeting load was cut in half
over the last few months and that has let me work much more productively on
the tech/science of Wikimedia.  I should also mention the organizing work
he is doing to turn citations and scholarly works into Wikimedia open
knowledge items.  I think this is going to be huge in the next couple of
years.
* YuviPanda: for his hard work and vision that is slowly rebuilding the
core infrastructures for tool developers.  Without Yuvi, we'd be building
critical technologies on top of a technological house of cards.
* Gwicke: for being very reasonable in our technological disagreements.
It's important that reasonable people can disagree without thinking less of
each other.  We need more of that in our technical spaces.
* rfarrand & qgil: for being an excellent resource around hackathons and
other dev events.  Also for driving us to be more social.  Their buddy
program has really helped me expand participation in my projects and
allowed me to be a resource for newcomers.
* joal: for finding time to help me with *really really* big data problems
and for always being cheerful in whatever situation.  You make all the work
more fun just by being yourself.
* milimetric: for his calm and consistent pressure on technical and social
issues around Wikimedia.  I owe a lot of sanity to milimetric's ability to
balance long term vision with short-term needs explicitly.
* mgalloway: for moving design and UI standardization work to-the-wiki and
innovating on open processes for collaboration around design.
* Ladsgroup: for his tireless work on making quality control in Wikidata
work better.
* J-Mo: for his hard work building a case for the Wikipedia Teahouse
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teahouse> and seeing it through.

There are more, but I figured I should stop at some point.