Le 05/12/2015 09:25, Legoktm a écrit :
> It's been a while since we had one of these, and 2015 has been a very
> busy year! :-)
>
> I'll quote Sumana from last time:
>
>> > How about a little email thread for us to say nice things about each
>> > other?  Rules: be kind, thank someone, and say why you're thanking
>> > them.
>> > [If you don't get thanked and you feel mopey, email me and I'll
>> > comfort you. :-)]

Thank you Adam, Jan, Kunal, Timo for the major CI overhaul done this
year from refactoring jobs to introducing composer and more.

A special '''thank you''' to Paladox who have sent so many CI changes he
ended up being the 4th contributor in less than six months. Learned from
early mistakes and is now a strong contributor.

A side thanks to the OpenStack foundation infrastructure team which we
borrow the CI stack from. They are always willing to help us fix up the
Wikimedia specific installation.

All developers of the python wikibot framework who probably have the
largest leverage when it comes to edits per dev ratio.  Keep pollinating
python software.

Thank you Tim, Giuseppe, Ori and all involved in the HHVM work. We
switched a year ago and the long tail of the migration is almost done.

WMDE developers and Wikidata developers. I still have no idea how
Wikidata/Wikibase works but I praise your professionalism when it comes
to testing and deployment.

Finally, a huge thank to all volunteers being bold with the code.
Countless changes and some piece of the infra are 100% volunteer driven.

Be bold!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso