I dont speak for the comunity tech team - but im pretty sure they would
love any and all help (as would pretty much any foundation team). It is
probably a good idea to check in with the team and tell them what you are
planning to work on in order to make sure you arent duplicating any work

--bawolff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:All_articles_with_dead_external_links