On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Bill Morrisson
<billmorrisso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish to ask if volunteer developers can participate in one of the top 10
> wishes of the community wishlist or can only start working on those wishes
> that are at the rest of the list or if volunteer developers need a
> particular permission for that.

As Danny said, this is a wonderful thing to point out, and his answer
way more authoritative than mine.  Thinking back to my early MediaWiki
contribution experience, I would have loved to have had a ranked list
of "these are things that are really important" so that I knew my
contribution would ultimately be appreciated and important to the
project.

Are you asking on behalf of a specific potential contributor (e.g.
yourself) or are you making a more general request that we don't
accidentally cookie lick[1] the ideas on this list?

Rob
[1]  Cookie licking: metaphorically taking a cookie, licking it and
putting it back on the cookie tray without eating it (essentially
preventing anyone else from having it)
http://communitymgt.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Licking