Oh, what a good question. I hadn't really thought about it before, and I
should have; thanks for bringing it up.

We've got a wishlist survey Phabricator board, with all of the core
tracking tickets:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/community-wishlist-survey/

The tickets from the top 10 all have related investigation tickets, and it
would be great to have people participate on those threads. Right now,
we're still in the investigation phase for pretty much everything, so it's
more talking than coding at the moment. That'll change soon, as we move
towards getting to work on some of the projects.

We're going to publish a first report on the preliminary assessments,
including all the discussions we had with people at the Developer Summit
earlier this week. I'm going to work on that next week, hopefully
publishing on-wiki by the end of the week (or not long after). So there'll
be more info coming soon, once I've had time to transfer all the knowledge
from my notebook to Phabricator and wiki pages. :)

Danny Horn
Product Manager, Community Tech