Hi Amir,

Could you give me more information on the wikilabels campaigns for French WP? Is there a way to contribute on this? I did followed instructions on documentation page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels> to install the JS on meta <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Psychoslave/global.js>. Then when I go on the English Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels>, it works™. But on the French version <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Labels> it doesn't.

What did I missed? ^^