Hey,

This is the 17th weekly update from revision scoring team that we have sent
to this mailing list.

New developments:

   - ORES review tool is now deployed in Polish Wikipedia [1]

   - ORES review tool shows "r" flag in user contributions too. This will
   be deployed this week [2]

   - We increased the number of workers which increases ORES capacity to
   generate scores [3]

   - Revscoring now supports Tamil language. [4]

   - Our precaching now produces new metrics like failure rate and scoring
   speed [5]

Maintenance and robustness:

   - ORES extension now just marks jobs as failed instead of throwing
   exception and spamming in errors log when it can't score an edit. [6]

   - We changed the way our precaching works causing a huge reduction in
   CPU usage. [7]

   - Fixed issue with ORES review tool and flow board activity. [8]

   - There was some inconsistency in the API scheme in before and after the
   deployment. We fixed it with another deployment [9]

   - We made our deploy process more robust by switching our canary node in
   codfw for on in eqiad [10]

   - We migrated our wp10 models from Random Forest to Gradient Boosting.
   It gives us almost the same accuracy with a reduction in memory usage. [11]

   - We enabled uwsgi metrics for ores. It adds a lots of useful metrics
   such as average response time or active workers, etc. [12]

1. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T140005
2. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T132371
3. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T142361
4. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T134105