Hey,
You probably enabled a gadget that is broken causing wikilabels not working
properly (we had this issue in fawiki a while ago). I tested it and it was
okay in frwiki. First, try to disable your gadgets in frwiki and if that
was the case try to understand what is the broken gadget (e.g. check
console log). If that was not the case, please open a phabricator bug and
put console log. I will investigate it.

Best