On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 7:44 AM, MAYANK JINDAL <mayank.jind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The problem is in IRC that it doesn't allow to see previous messages.
> I mean it only shows messages as long as you are logged in.

This isn't really a new problem. Some people use bouncers [1] to solve
this. Other people just don't care about messages when they are not
online (If someone really wants to talk to you asynchronously they can
wait until you are back online, or leave a message on your talk page,
or send you an email, or use MEMOSERV, etc). On most Wikimedia tech
channels you can also find old messages at
http://bots.wmflabs.org/~wm-bot/logs/

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZNC

--
Brian