So what? This is Wikimedia Board Members that are setting a precedent
for acceptable language on our projects. Jimmy Wales himself gets
lauded with virtual high fives for telling a fellow board member they
are talking "fucking bullshit", and Jimmy Wales remains the only
memorable press/public face for the Wikimedia Foundation.

Blocking volunteers because they use "Jimmy Wales" language and
attempting to defend those blocks on wiki-lawyerish grounds, is
nonsense and does not convince anyone that the CoC is being applied
fairly, rather than with dirty great hobnail boots.

Considering the "offence" is not outing or some sort of ghastly
harassment, insisting that it cannot be discussed in public, or
appealed using a public and transparent procedure, goes against the
core values of our movement. Please, go <Jimmy Wales vulgarity> with
these fantastic non-rationales.

Fae