Hi,

It's Tuesday (my timezone at least) and this week I'd like to thank the
following people for their work and assistance:

.- Martin Urbanec: For his tireless work in the Wikimedia-Site-requests &
Wiki-Setup Phabricator boards, and for his advice in several technical
issues. He does a lot of wmf-config work, and the result is that our
requests for site configuration changes no longer takes a lot of time to
get applied. Thanks a lot.

.- James D. Forrester: For his general work in MediaWiki core and
extensions, and for sharing its expertise and knowledge with us. He's also
willing to review my patches and I was never able to thank him properly for
all the time and advice he's dedicated to help me.

.- Raimond Spekking: For his work in translatewiki.net and his i18n
expertise, and i18n patch review activities. MediaWiki and its extensions
are a success in localisation thanks to his work, and that of Niklas and
the staff of translatewiki.net in general. I appreciate your efforts,
really.

.- Derrick N. Alangi: I'd like to congratulate him for his recent
mediawiki +2 access, which is using to actively review lots of patches
recently, reducing our backlog of patches for review.

Special thanks to the SRE and Security team for their invaluable work as
well. The same to WMDE for their technical advice regular meetings which
are very helpful.

Best regards, M.