Hello Everyone,

I'm starting today's "Thank you Tuesday" thread with a big Merry Christmas to
all Wikimedia Developers. Wikimedia Developers are just awesome and they have a
way of doing with things (Computers + MediaWiki = Wikipedia).

I want to thank all developers in the movement that have helped me become
better at my contributions to MediaWiki and other related Wikimedia projects. A
short list below;

Legoktm, Reedy, Pmiazga, Jdlrobson, Thiemo_WMDE, Bawolff, Jdforrester, Krinkle,
Matmarex, Volker_E, Sklaporte, Hoo, Lydia_WMDE, Nikerabbit, Aklapper, Xqt,
Framawiki, QuimGil, Apergos, Amire80, BryanDavis and MaxSem + the *entire*
Wikimedia developer community.

See, the list is so long as over time, I've worked with developers that have in
one way or another shaped my way of doing things in the Wikimedia movement. The
list above is just a short list and I want to take today to thank all of them
for their awesomeness and for helping people get better at writing code in
Wikimedia. You are all awesome and I love you all!

Enjoy your Christmas / Holidays <3. Who do you want to thank on this special
day?

*--*
*Derick*