I would like to thank our Code of Conduct committee
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee/Members>: Amir
Sarabadani, Tony Thomas, Lucie-Aimée Kaffee, Nuria Ruiz, and Rosalie
Perside, as well as the auxiliary members Tpt, Huji, Matanya, and
MusikAnimal. They have a tough job to do, most of which is invisible to the
rest of us (as it should be) unless things have gone wrong (as they
shouldn’t but sometimes do). Thank you for helping to make the Wikimedia
technical spaces a friendly and welcoming environment for all.

Happy holidays,
Lucas

Am Di., 25. Dez. 2018 um 10:42 Uhr schrieb Derick N. Alangi <
alangider...@gmail.com>:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm starting today's "Thank you Tuesday" thread with a big Merry Christmas
> to all Wikimedia Developers. Wikimedia Developers are just awesome and they
> have a way of doing with things (Computers + MediaWiki = Wikipedia).
>
> I want to thank all developers in the movement that have helped me become
> better at my contributions to MediaWiki and other related Wikimedia
> projects. A short list below;
>
> Legoktm, Reedy, Pmiazga, Jdlrobson, Thiemo_WMDE, Bawolff, Jdforrester,
> Krinkle, Matmarex, Volker_E, Sklaporte, Hoo, Lydia_WMDE, Nikerabbit,
> Aklapper, Xqt, Framawiki, QuimGil, Apergos, Amire80, BryanDavis and MaxSem
> + the *entire* Wikimedia developer community.
>
> See, the list is so long as over time, I've worked with developers that
> have in one way or another shaped my way of doing things in the Wikimedia
> movement. The list above is just a short list and I want to take today to
> thank all of them for their awesomeness and for helping people get better
> at writing code in Wikimedia. You are all awesome and I love you all!
>
> Enjoy your Christmas / Holidays <3. Who do you want to thank on this
> special day?
>
> *--*
> *Derick*

Lucas Werkmeister
Full Stack Developer

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.