> This patch adds support in WINE for using libaps.

Nice.

> The code
> dynamically checks for the presence of libaps, and uses it if
> it is available.

Hmm. That is nice. However what is not nice is that you have
included the libaps header files. This might cause problems
on non Linux platforms.

IMO people that _compiles_ Wine with support for libaps should install
the required files themself.

Whether people that merely uses a binary Wine should have to install
libaps or whether the runtime handles this automatically is an
entirely separate issue.

This is a problem not unique for libaps so perhaps we should try to
solve all such problems in a common way.

> Note that this patch includes three new files:
>   include/aps.h
>   include/apssupt.h

aps{,supt}.h are not Windows headers so they doesn't belong
in include they belong in include/wine if anywhere (se above).

>   dlls/gdi/apssupt.c

What is "supt" supposed to mean? Support? In that case an entirely
needless word since _all_ files defines support for something.