"Dimitrie O. Paun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Here, do the same trick in the Makefile that we do for the X11 (and OpenGL)
> stuff -- simply do not try to compile the file if !HAVE_SYSAPS.

I agree with your other objections, but not with this one. The
makefile trick is OK for large subsystems like X11, but if we start
doing this for every single file that needs #ifdefs it will result in
a much larger mess. Simply putting a #ifdef around the whole file is
better in this case IMO.

Another problem with the patch is that it adds dependencies between
gdi, wineps and winspool, and this is Not Good(tm). Inter-dll calls
are only allowed to call functions exported in the spec file; the APS
functionality should be exposed through the standard Windows APIs.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]