I'm not officially speaking for Corel, but I'm not aware of
any such plans. There might have been some exploratory work
on the Linux PowerPC platform way back then, but that was
the extent of it.

Besides, everything we're doing with Wine is visible as
patches and our public CVS tree.

--
Jeff Tranter  Project Leader, Linux Development (Wine team), Corel
Corporation