Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> OK. I'm just curious about the possibillities of porting
> Wine to yet another platform (MacOS X). Since MacOS
> are supposed to be similar and indeed IIRC even share
> some code with *BSD OS:s porting WineLib might not be
> that hard.

As I understood it, MacOS X does not use X11 for its
windowing system, although there are X servers available.
So I imagine Wine running under X11 would not integrate
very well with native Mac applications.
--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail