Mounir IDRASSI a écrit :
Hi ,
Thank you for all your comments.
Concerning the header files, they contain portions taken from Microsoft
headers. We will rewrite them to remove any copyright issues.
For the types used, they are more close to pcsc-lite than Microsoft but
still compatible at the binary level. We will modify them to be more
close to MS SDK definitions.
you have to ensure that binary compat is present for both pcsc-lite and MS APIs
if not, then you'll have to convert back and forth the non "portable" types
We understand the issue of having a big patch. I'll split it into small
parts as you advised. The same applies to winscard.c file.
Concerning the exported variables, we think we have followed the msvcrt
example: "@ extern name" in the spec file and the declaration in a c
file. The variables exported are visible from win32 programs and are
used without any problem.
However, there is still an issue: when when try to compile a source file
that uses them using winegcc, we get an unresolved symbol error. Did we
miss something? The only difference we see with msvcrt source is that
winscard exported variables have a structure as a type, whereas msvcrt
exported variables are pointers.
actually, we don't provide exported variables when those are used from a native module (those would work from a builtin module though)
if you really need to access them from a builtin module you have to:
- define a pointer to this (exported) variable
- get the address of this variable: GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("modname.dll"), "varname")
- access the variable through the pointer

A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the