Stefan Dösinger napsal(a):
Am Freitag 11 Mai 2007 22:25 schrieb Mirek:
I have one game (Polda 5 Czech version only) which is unplayable without
vertex blending, with latest wine and my nvidia card it looks better,
but it is still not perfect (I have registry key for software
emulation), If you want, I can send you some debuging output, or
screenshot. So SDK demos are realy useful to get wine work with more apps.
I suppose you also have my software vertex emulation patches in, right? Screenshots would be good to look at. If there's really a game out there that doesn't work without this feature there's a point in continueing work on software or shader emulation of it. I considered vertex blending a somewhat academic feature.

Here is log message and some screenshots http://62.240.181.87/Mirek/wine/Polda%205/

Official game site: http://www.polda5.cz/

Characters and dynamicaly created objects are broken (but now with 0.9.37 not unplayable), it is game from year 2005.

Mirek