On 07/30/2010 10:02 AM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.w...@gmail.com>  writes:

On 07/29/2010 08:13 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
That depends on the situation. In some cases it can be set globally
through the version resources, in other cases it will have to be set on
an individual resource basis, or specified directly in the code.

When you say 'globally' do you mean everything running under (one)
wineserver?

No, I mean globally for a process, this is always per-process. If you
put the magic string in the version resources the whole process is RTL,
making all the windows automatically WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL and mirroring all
the UI. That's the correct approach for Wine builtin apps, once
WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL works properly.

Hi Alexandre,

I see you made great steps in getting the RTL stuff working. The Hebrew version of native winmine shows the menu's right-aligned now!

What are the plans/ideas for the Wine builtin programs with respect to RTL languages? I mean, how are we going to make the distinction between LTR or RTL when builtin apps are run?

--
Cheers,

Paul.