One time the class had left a mess in the kitchen from a banquet the night
before. I tried to get up early to clean it up before Angelene arrived but
she beat me to it. I felt terrible and apologized. I remember Angelene
saying in her Texan-German accent, "That's ok, Madge. There's always more
water and we just wash it all away." It was an incredibly kind and wise and
comforting thing to say and I think about it often.

Thank you for letting us know, Doc.

Love,
Madge