Sean,

forgotten items:

Pull 8 circuits and use 8 APs, do not use the 2 bays if you can:

when you use the 2 bays, radios have to be 10 lamdas away (about 1 meter
at 2.4 GHz) which will force you to use antennas...at the same time these
antennas will reach too far and create interferences (unless you start
messing with MicroCells...)
We tried that in the 200+ users auditorium and it failed.

The second bay is really optimal if you bridge APs (WDS mode etc...)not
for doubling the multipoint coverage.

Also, if you plan to support 802.11g, 2 * 802.1g cards will not be
optimal with the AP-2000 (read: CPU cannot really handle that much!)

Philippe Hanset