Matt,

Since you are not in a Active Directory environment,
it will require a lot of "gymanstics" to make EAP-PEAP
work Windows.
If you want to do testing, load the client from SecureW2, it works
very well in a Free-Radius/LDAP environment.

get the client at www.securew2.com, it's free and open-source
(Thanks to the Dutchmen)

You can see some of our installation instructions at
http://wireless.utk.edu/1x/

Just skip the certificate installation in our instructions.

Philippe Hanset
University of Tennessee