Kevin,

Regarding feedback on Aruba, I can tell you this:

We been extremely happy with Aruba's solution which has allowed us to load
balanced users with easy, manage our WLAN from one GUI, and config changes are
a snap.

We had a think AP (Proxim) deployment of 150 AP's and had major issues with the
classroom environment. Every time there was a test with 40-50 students there
was always complaints afterwords with connectivity and thoroughtput issues.

Our deployment stratagie now is based more on user count and not coverage.
We have some classrooms that have upto 9 AP's with a 4 channel plan and Aruba
takes care of the channel assignment and radio power levels.
We've had plenty of online tests and the results for us have been like "night
and day "...

Ken Connell
Intermediate Network Engineer
Computer & Communication Services