Hi Peter I have been experiencing high load hangs on v 4.2.099.0 and wanted to migrate to V5.0 for more stability. However v5.0 is not compatible with Cisco Aironet 1000 Series Access Points. "The 1000 series access points are not supported for use with controller software release 5.0.148.0". Must use 1130 series AP and above. It looked like there was no planed improvement to the 4.x code leaving many of us with a large and /*costly */legacy system in place.

I thought that ought v4.2.099.0 to be the latest code you can run on the Cisco 4400 standalone controllers with 1000 series access points however, I just noted that on March 17 v4.2.112.0 is released. Nothing above v4.1.185.0 is assure ware certified however. I am now looking at v4.2.112.0 trying for more stability...

Steve

Peter Arbouin wrote:
Hi,
I would be interested to hear from anyone who has upgraded to version 5.0 as we are considering upgrading. Regards, Peter. ********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.