A bit off the beaten path... Knowing that carriers are operating in licensed
frequencies, and that the WLAN and anything else beyond radio that I can think
of in use on campus does not, I'm wondering if anyone has any input on:

-          Cases where a new or existing cell site on campus interfered with
anything- lab equipment, etc.
-          If it ever happened, how was the mitigation process, and it was
because of a carrier freq harmonic, I'd guess- not the licensed freq band
itself?

We're not experiencing anything...just curious looking forward.

-Lee

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer
Information Technology and Services