Agreed.  Edge intelligence is where it's at.  It's where everyone is going.

Devin K. Akin
Chief Wi-Fi Architect
Aerohive Networks
E: de...@aerohive.com
C: +1.404.483.2681
O: +1.770.854.8554
W: www.Aerohive.com/isc
(See our Infinitely Scalable Controller!)

Amen Lee!

Just like Ethernet did 20 years ago - get rid of the central core
router.

Happy Easter!

Chad Frisby
Xirrus, Inc.