Uhm, last I checked we have a box of broken 1142s.  Everyone's APs
fail. But rumors of heat related failure versus actual failure rate
are just that. Rumors. I could easily start rumors regarding the
"auto" radio reset and failure rate of some 1142 APs.

---
Justin Hao
j...@austin.utexas.edu
University of Texas