I would like to know if anyone has evaluated to use Internet Service
Provider level APs to cover and offer wireless services in dorms or wide
areas with hundreds of users, instead of using Enterprise APs designed to
support 25 users per AP.

Soon, we are going to test GoNet Systems ISP level APs to serve
approximately 300-400 users in 4 adjacent classrooms on first floor and 12
study rooms on second floor.

Luis Fernando Valverde
Director de Tecnología de Información y Comunicaciones
INCAE Business School
Tel: 506+ 24 37 23 38
www.incae.edu