Pete,

The numbers I am providing here may be outdated since I am not currently
involved in our daily operations. Our IPTV solution was already in place and is
handled by a different group here on campus.

We are providing 15 channels of encrypted 720p IPTV to clients running
Haivision's VideoFurnace InStream client. During our testing before deployment,
we had 20+ clients spread across the 15 channels viewing simultaneously
connected to one Aruba AP-125 AP.

Since we deployed this in fall 2009, we have not had any complaints from our
customer base due to the video streaming. We periodically experience congestion
issues on our Internet connections, but that is unrelated to the video
streaming.  We started only offering the IPTV service on a 5GHZ 802.11n-only
SSID. Eventually, we got complaints from users with 802.11b/g/n clients that
wanted this service. We then expanded the offering to our normal 802.11 a/b/g/n
SSID and retired the "high speed" SSID.

Aruba's Dynamic Multicast Optimization technology is their "magic" We were
involved during alpha & beta testing and were one of the first customers to
deploy this to our customers. We worked directly with Aruba engineering to
stress test this technology as it was being developed & refined.

I can put together a conference call to talk about this more offline in detail,
if you wish. We have been very impressed with Aruba's technology and support.
No vendor is perfect and, many times, we are running our system on custom code
testing solutions to bugs we have found. We are doing things with Aruba's
technology that other wireless vendors said could not be done.

Bruce Osborne
Network Engineer
IT Network Services

(434) 592-4229

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
40 Years of Training Champions for Christ: 1971-2011