From: Curtis K. Larsen [curtis.k.lar...@utah.edu]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple Petition (Was Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] You knew it
was coming...Airplay/Apple TV support for instructors.)

You should add fast-roaming to the list.  No Mac or iOS device supports
fast roaming with Opportunistic Key Caching.  They can do PMK "Sticky",
but it is not the same as OKC.  With Sticky, it is only "fast" when you
roam back to an AP you've been on, and the client can only cache up to 8
AP's.

Curtis Larsen
Wireless Network Engineer
University of Utah