Our policy is to allow the AP unless it is causing interference with our wireless. Most home wireless plays nicely if you have them set the channel to auto. Our wireless - Ruckus - shifts the frequencies, radio strength and antenna patterns to alleviate much of any potential interference. The Ruckus we use has 16 antennas and uses dynamic beam-forming which definitely helps compared to the Cisco we used to have.

Harry Rauch Sr. Network Analyst Eckerd College 4200 - 54th Ave S St. Petersburg, FL 33711