I get that to a point, but... Also seeing the "how" changing with each version
of Cisco code too, which compounds it even though it's getting better.

 Hard to drop everything and figure it out each time the kludge is updated! If
either paradigm stabilized- Apple or Cisco/your vendor (I know they are
trying)- to the point where you and users didn't have to relearn it 2-3 times a
year it would be a different story.

Sent from an Etch-a-Sketch. Please excuse squiggly lines.

On Jul 25, 2013, at 18:07, "Jeff Kell"