Have not done it myself yet, but a computing staff member here has it going
nicely, with little effort.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Williams [mcw...@bucknell.edu]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple TV display mirroring spectrum use in HD wifi

Has anyone else had an issue getting the iPad to pair with the AppleTV via
BlueTooth?  I've udpated both to the required versions, but they both just sit
there spinning their wheels when trying to discover.

Respectfully,

Matthew "Will" Williams
Assistant Director, Networking
Bucknell University
570.577.1491

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Jason Heffner