HI Bob,

Good piece,

I thought this was his best quote captured:

"In the real world, Wi-Fi operates under the laws of physics and is neither
limitless, nor perfect. Designing wireless systems, especially Wi-Fi, requires
optimizing trade-offs in coverage, capacity, speed, security, complexity,
reliability and affordability"

I can't tell you how many meetings in I am in where I have to continuously
explain this to people.

Thanks for shining a light on this topic with your story.

Chad

Chad D Burnham
Director of Telecommunications
University Technology Services
University of Denver
2100 S. High St. #106
Denver, CO 80208
Desk Phone: 303-871-4441
Mobile Phone: 303-520-5657
[UniversityTechnologyServices_Signature]