The FCC specifically exempted university dormitories from the OTARD rules.
I believe we can prohibit the installation of antennas in dorm rooms, but
not family housing apartments.

https://www.fcc.gov/guides/over-air-reception-devices-rule
http://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Cable/Orders/1998/fcc98273.pdf
https://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/EPO0414.pdf