Matt,
We never saw watchdog errors on 8.0. We moved to MR1 to take advantage of
the trunk option on the 702w's. We held up on adding 702w's until we could
assign different VLAN's to the switchports and keep the Users VLAN the
same. It also came out at a convenient time, a couple weeks before the
spring semester so we had time to look at it and move back to 8.0 if
necessary.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Williams, Matthew <mwill...@kent.edu>
wrote:

>  Lee, any time.
>

> Kitri, the 10 minute time for a failure event to be triggered, the HA to
> become the primary, and the “failed” controller to come back up to a full
> Hot Standby has been consistent.  We’ve seen that the secondary controller
> has to reboot between two and three times before we have full SSO
> redundancy again.
>

> Matt, did you see any watchdog errors in 8.0?  What caused you to go with
> 8.1?  Thanks.
>

> Respectfully,
>

> Matthew Williams
>
> IT Manager, Wireless
>
> Kent State University
>
> Office: (330) 672-7246
>
> Mobile: (330) 469-0445

Matt O'Brien
Manager/Communications Engineer
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, Boise, ID, 83725-1249
Phone: (208) 426 4068