Thanks Lee. That’s just the thing: Everything is just fine on the dashboard,
and our wifi seems to work just fine also, which is what makes me think this is
just a bug in the test page code. But, I’d feel more comfortable ignoring it if
I had a confirmation that it isn’t just my site.

Steve Bohrer
Network Admin, ITS
Bard College at Simon's Rock
413-528-7645