To ALL:

I was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge and enabled 802.11r on their WLAN and if they had any fall out? I know some vendors recommend putting up a second ssid but no one wants to maintain two SSID's. I has been a couple years so maybe the client turnover has solved the issue? I had the same question about 802.11d and 802.11h. I am running an Aruba environment but would be interested in the Cisco side of the house also.