From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Frank Sweetser <f...@wpi.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 11:22 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] 6-month follow-up to Marriott/FCC Wifi blocking
stories

Students should be a relatively easy case.  At least here, we make them sign
an AUP, which references explicit provisions about not running unauthorized APs.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken