A lot of reasons.  We are an EAP TLS shop.  We were with the enrollment
platform almost from the beginning (I think Kevin said we were inside if the
first 10) and used it for a few hundred thousand onboards during 2 years.  I
would love to share all the reasons to the list, but I would prefer not to
discuss those decisions in an open forum.  Please send me an email directly.

But we didn't switch lightly.  A lot of testing abs verification before we
decided to switch.

Ryan Turner
Senior Network Engineer, ITS
+1 919 274 7926 Mobile