From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeffrey D. Sessler
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:18 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] OT - Anyone using OpenDNS Umbrella DNS security product?

Bit off topic, but I’m in the process of evaluating OpenDNS’ Umbrella DNS
security product and looking for others that may have it deployed. So far it
seems like a good addition to end-point security, but the devil is in the
details. If anyone on the list is using it, I’d sure appreciate
comments/feedback.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey D Sessler