Just wondering if anyone has done a comparison of what OpenDNS offers over and above just using DNS RPZ internally (obviously fed by a third party list of known malware sites)? I had a look a while ago and it was clearly a more turnkey solution than configuring BIND and then setting up a dashboard in something like Elasticsearch/Kibana to parse the logs and give actionable data, just wondering if was there anything else that sold people on it.

Cheers,

Luke