From the University of Alabama:

UA-WPA2             General faculty/Staff/Student use - WPA2 Enterprise
UA-WPA-PSK          Special for game consoles & stuff that can’t do WPA2
Enterprise - WPA PSK
UA-Help             Info on using UA-WPA2 - open
UA-Athletics        Special for UA Athletics - WPA PSK moving to WPA2
Enterprise within a month
UA-Athletics-Media  Special for UA Athletics - WPA2 Enterprise
UA-WPA2-OIT         Hidden SSID for Office of Info Tech use only - WPA2
Enterprise
eduroam

The only ones shown in all areas of campus are:

UA-WPA2
UA-WPA-PSK
UA-Help
eduroam

     Plus the hidden UA-WPA2-OIT

We have considered making eduroam our only SSID, but just can’t get away for
some non-eduroam stuff.

We have nothing for the general public off the street. But, we couldn't handle
the 150K+ folks who descend on campus for football games in addition to the 50K
faculty/staff/students we always have.

John Watters
Network Engineer, Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
A115 Gordon Palmer Hall
Box 870346
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487